We are starting a big, two-year project centered around traffic signal control for urban traffic management and optimization with my colleagues Profs. Marcelo ANG and Gerard LENG here at NUS, in collaboration with a big private company. To help us in this research venture, we are still looking to hire one Research Fellow (RF, i.e., PhD holder). More details about the actual project in the links below.
If you are interested in this exciting new research direction, and have the qualifications required (details in the links below), please don’t hesitate to contact me/us, and to apply for these positions. Required documents to apply are:
- 3 reference letters, plus one reference letter from PhD Supervisor (total of 4 letters)
- Full academic CV (including work experience and publications if any)
- Relevant educational certificates
- For Chinese degrees, to upload the degree (original and translated copy), certificate of graduation (original and translated copy) and verification report (in English version) from sources such as Dataflow, or The China Higher Education Student Information job portal.
- For Indian degrees, to upload the degree and marksheet/transcript
- Copy of Singapore IC/ SPR IC, entry and re-entry permits / student pass / work pass (whichever is applicable). If the applicant does not hold a work pass, we will have to go through this additional process, and the job offer will be conditional upon the issuance of such a work pass.
- Passport page (for foreigner only)
- Marriage and child birth cert (if applicable)
Job Description and Application Links (current deadline: open until filled):